multiple virtual users on then same system user

Eric Persson eric at persson.tm
Mon Jun 16 11:42:24 CEST 2003

Hi,

I previously used bogofilter on my personal mail server with great
satisfaction, it took almost all of my spam away and kept the good ham
part for my inbox. ;)

I have now set up a new mailserver and would like to use bogofilter on
this one to, the difference is that I have set up a
mysql-virtual-maildir-user soloution which prevents me from using the
default homepaths for users. I've been looking at the command line
options for bogofilter, but noone seems to be able to change the users
home path. I would like to be able to use something like bogofilter -d
/home/mail/users/domain.com/domain.com-user1/ but I cant find the
possibility, maybe its possible when using a config file?

Have anyone else a soloution to this?

Best regards,
	Eric