All messages have 0.000 spamicity!

Tracy R Reed treed at ultraviolet.org
Mon Jun 16 09:19:33 CEST 2003

I have been running bogofilter for months. It seemed like the
effectiveness of the filter slowly degraded until it wasn't catching
anything anymore. I upgraded to the latest bogofilter (0.13.6.2) and wiped
my goodlist.db and badlist.db files and fed it a few thousand of my good
messages and a few thousand spams. I have bogofilter integrated with
qmail using qmail-qfilter:

drwx------    5 alias    qmail        4096 Jun 16 00:05 Maildir
-rwx------    1 alias    qmail        1841 Jun 16 00:04 bogofilter-qfe
-rwxr-xr-x    1 alias    qmail         102 Feb 20 01:46 bogofilter-run
-rw-------    1 alias    nofiles   4190208 Jun 16 00:10 goodlist.db
-rw-------    1 alias    nofiles   2826240 Jun 16 00:10 spamlist.db

I have:

:allow,QMAILQUEUE="/home/bogofilter/bogofilter-run"

in the tcpserver rules file. Everything is getting the bogofilter header
added but the spamicity is still always:

Has anyone seen this problem before?

--
Tracy Reed
http://ultraviolet.org