Advice on tuning bogofilter please

Anthony Campbell ac at acampbell.org.uk
Fri Jun 13 12:02:29 CEST 2003

I've just joined this list after trying out bogofilter for a couple of
days; apologies for newbie question.

At present it classifies ALL my mail as spam.

I've read the tuning faq but find it confusing because of the large
number of variables that could be adjusted. Can anyone please tell me
the simplest value(s) to experiment with?

I ran the initial tests and got the following:

.ROBX                254639      0

This doesn't seem to be right but I'm really floundering here.

AC

--
ac at acampbell.org.uk    ||  http://www.acampbell.org.uk
using Linux GNU/Debian ||  for book reviews, electronic