Training with Windows mailers

Bob Vincent bogofilter at bobvincent.org
Wed Jun 11 23:58:40 CEST 2003

For windows users there is another project at

http://spambayes.sourceforge.net/

It is written in python and there is an installer package that
integrates with Outlook 2002.

Spambayes is a client-side solution where Bogofilter is server-side.
Both use the same basic algorithms and both work quite will for their
respective purposes.