Liking It!

Greg Louis glouis at dynamicro.on.ca
Mon Jun 9 17:48:10 CEST 2003

On 20030609 (Mon) at 0822:59 -0400, Dave Stubbs wrote:
> I just have to say - this thing keeps getting better and better with every version.
>
> at 0.13.6.2, it's catching about 90% of my spam, and I still don't have a single false-positive.

Great!  That's good to know.

You might try edging the spam cutoff down a bit, if you feel like
experimenting.  If you're getting no false positives at all now, you
may find that a lower cutoff reduces the false negatives while still
keeping false positives at bay.  As shipped, the spam cutoff used with
the Robinson-Fisher method is 0.95; you could try 0.9 or even 0.8, but
then be prepared to go back up part way if false positives start to
appear.

--
| G r e g  L o u i s          | gpg public key: finger     |
|   http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis |   glouis at consultronics.com |