enjoying spam (was: Re: Understanding tuning results)

Dave Lovelace dave at firstcomp.biz
Thu Jun 5 20:15:59 CEST 2003

David Relson wrote:

> Why the sad face?  I enjoy getting up in the morning and seeing the 50 to
> 100 spam that came in overnight - all sitting in their neat little folder
> awaiting their trip to the bit bucket.

My boss reports this.  I think he feels as though he's striking a blow for
freedom from spam when he does that mass delete.  But in any case he's said
in so many words that since we got bogofilter up and running he looks forward
to checking that spam box every couple of days.

8-{)]

--
- Dave Lovelace
  dave at firstcomp.biz