Bogofilter 0.11.2 config questions

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Wed Jun 4 20:47:53 CEST 2003

At 02:40 PM 6/4/03, jerry wrote:
>On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 02:03:07PM -0400, David Relson wrote:
> >
> > By the way, as I'm writing this, 0.13.6 is being prepped for uploading to
> > SourceForge.  It has some more minor tweaks and fixes.
> >
> > David
> >

>Okay, I'll step and fetch .13.3, gentoo is a little behind
>Thanks for the info
>jerry

Jerry,

0.13.3 is a big step forwards from 0.11.2.  Be sure to read both
RELEASE.NOTES-0.12 and RELEASE.NOTES-0.13.  They cover the biggest change
in each, i.e. the change that called for bumping from 0.11.x to 0.12 and
from 0.12.x to 0.13.

SourceForge has a source tarball from which you can build.  It's the
traditional "./configure && make && make install" incantation.

There's also a "make check" which runs a variety of tests to confirm that
bogofilter is running correctly.  Historically that's mostly found
portability issues with environments other than i586 linux.