Bogofilter 0.11.2 config questions

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Wed Jun 4 20:03:07 CEST 2003

At 01:06 PM 6/4/03, jerry wrote:
>On Wed, Jun 04, 2003 at 12:39:06PM -0400, David Relson wrote:
> > Hello Jerry,
> >
> > Welcome to the list.
> >

> > A correction to your terminology:  since bogofilter's purpose is to detect
> > spam, a classification as spam is considered a "positive".  Thus, a false
> > positive is when a ham message is classified as spam and a false negative
> > is when spam is classified as ham.
>
>I have a hard time with this terminolgy, thanks for the
>clarification.

Jerry,

It's something I had to get used to, months ago.

>Okay, prior to upgrading to .13 any gotcha's to be aware of?
>will the current config's and setup work out of the box?

Nothing major.  A variety of minor details.  There have been one or two
renames of config file options.  So much has been added since 0.11.2 two
months ago, I don't remember all the details.

By the way, as I'm writing this, 0.13.6 is being prepped for uploading to
SourceForge.  It has some more minor tweaks and fixes.