Problem with mime.get.rfc822

Niki Guldbrand Niki.Guldbrand at teleservice.com
Tue Jun 3 12:46:58 CEST 2003

Hi All.

Yay... My first mail to the list after some months of lurking ;-)
I have a running mail server with bogofilter, and it works realy great,
but i'm starting to put it on our production server now (650+ users atm.
around 20K mails per day), and would like to use the mime.get.rfc822
script instead of just redirecting the mails.

I'm trying to get the mime.get.rfc822 script to work, but i have some
problems with it, when i try to pipe a mail through the script that has
an mail forwarded in it as an attachment i don't get any output from it,
but only when that mail is sent via sylpheed (Not tried other Linux mail
apps), when i try via LookOut forwarded mail then it works ok.

I have attached then mail i was trying to send through the script in
this mail.

Thanks for any help on this.

--
Med Venlig Hilsen / Best Regards
                              |  Teleservice Esbjerg A/S
Niki Guldbrand                |  Salingsundvej 4
IT-Administrator              |  6715 Esbjerg N
                              |  Denmark
Phone         : +45 79144544  |
Direct Phone  : +45 79144589  |  Web : http://www.teleservice.com
Fax           : +45 79144599  |

E-Mail        : Niki.Guldbrand at teleservice.com

Finding out what goes on in the C.I.A. is like performing acupuncture
on a rock.
		-- New York Times, Jan. 20, 1981