New database format

Stephen Davies scldad at sdc.com.au
Fri Jul 25 07:27:45 CEST 2003

Sorry David, I should have included that in the first place.

I am running a roll-your-own Linux on an Intel box. Kernel 2.4.20. GCC 2.95.2.

I tried your suggestion of removing -O2 from the C flags and the tests all
passed.

I can easily live with an unoptimised bogoutil.

The doco for bogoupgrade does not mention a merge capability. I shall give it
a try asap.

Cheers and thanks for your help (and software),
Stephen Davies