bogotune-0.3.1

Greg Louis glouis at dynamicro.on.ca
Sun Jul 20 14:33:00 CEST 2003

Hi.

Version 0.3.1 of bogotune, the script that automates finding good
parameter settings for bogofilter, is now available as
http://www.bgl.nu/bogofilter/bogotune-0.3.1.tgz

It incorporates only two changes: a patch supplied by Michael O'Reilly
that supports MH directory nesting, and a minor tweak that allows the
-c option to precede the directory on the command line.  As I don't use
MH myself, I couldn't test Michael's patch very thoroughly; feedback
will be appreciated.

For more information about bogotune, see
http://www.bgl.nu/bogofilter/README.bogotune

Bogotune is distributed with bogofilter; this new version will likely
be included in the next release.

--
| G r e g  L o u i s          | gpg public key: finger     |
|   http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis |   glouis at consultronics.com |