More Newbie Help

adi adi at acme.com
Fri Jul 11 01:57:17 CEST 2003

On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 03:56:21PM -0400, Gyepi SAM wrote:
> Size checking should be done by the MTA, before it accepts the message.
> For some MTAs (qmail, for instance) you limit the message size by
> setting resource limits.

actually, I mean something about scanning the message should
be done only if the message size is below 50KB, for example,
in my daily life I see no spam with size above that value.
Feeding 5MB message with attachment to bogofilter would
be a waste, would be better to directly pipe such a message
into postfix. I could be wrong though :-)

yes, that could easily be done using a wrapper. I'm here
only asking for other opinions.

Regards,

P.Y. Adi Prasaja