Changing bogofilter output sense

Rick Mann rmann at latencyzero.com
Fri Jul 11 01:56:17 CEST 2003

Thanks to all for the suggestions. I think the wrapper script is the easiest
solution, although it rubs me the wrong way because I get hung up on the
overhead of executing the script. There's not that much traffic on my
machine, but nevertheless I'd like to see it more self-contained.

I'll consider writing the feature into the source (I've already hacked my
version to invert the output), and pass it on.

Once I've got something working, I'll happily write it up. Thanks!

--
Rick
HaaaaAAAaAaaaAAAavvvve AAaaaaAAAaaaa NiiiiIIIIiiiIIccce DaaAAAaaAaAaAAYYyyYY