base64 message hanging version 0.13.7

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Wed Jul 2 22:16:38 CEST 2003

Elijah,

As you suspected, both messages triggered the same problem in
bogofilter.  Recently added code for overly long tokens looped when an
unexpected EOF was encountered.  I've fixed the code and am building 0.13.7.2.

If you're intereseted in seeing more of how your message is being parsed,
try "bogolexer -x l -vv < hang.eml".

David

P.S. bogofilter-0.13.7.2 will be released shortly.