More Newbie Help

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Tue Jul 1 11:03:52 CEST 2003

"Clark, Aaron" <aclark at Calence.com> writes:

> I have bogofilter operating on a RedHat 8.0 box running Postfix. I want the
> server to receive all of the Internet email and then relay filtered content
> to exchange. However I'm having a problem figuring out how to redirect all
> SPAM to a specific mailbox/email address on the exchange server. Would this
> be done through my filter script or would this have to be setup in Postfix?
> I'm completely lost on this.

There's more than one way, so you get to choose which one you like best.

You could have your script replace the destination address (envelope) or
you could try to use Postfix' "REDIRECT" in header_checks. I am unaware
which Postfix version is the oldest to support this though. There may be
other ways.