/etc/bogofilter.cf

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sat Jan 25 18:41:42 CET 2003

At 09:35 AM 1/25/03, Boris 'pi' Piwinger wrote:

>"Boris 'pi' Piwinger" <3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at> wrote:
>
> >I'll attach my new version.
> >
> >I still need input for the following:
>
>Still hoping:-))

Hi pi,

As you know, there were several problems of the "hangs" and "crashes"
variety.  Fixing them took my complete attention.  I then shifted to "I'm
relieved that bogofilter's working once again" and went into "get out a
release".  I clean forgot about your efforts.  Now, I can get back to the
config file.

>One more idea. Would it be possible to have something like:
>
><ifalogithm graham>
>[...]
></ifalogrithm>
>
>One place this could be used are different default values.

Interesting idea.  Probably easy to implement.  Let me think about it a bit.