BF hangs on base64 message

Chris Wilkes cwilkes-bf at ladro.com
Fri Jan 24 02:12:10 CET 2003

On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 07:31:28PM -0500, David Relson wrote:

> I'll take a look at the message and see what kind of nonsense it provides
> and what kind of nonsensical response bogofilter is makeing.  I'll keep you
> posted.
>
> Thanks for detecting a problem and providing a test case.

Found two more cases going over old spam.  They're just 5 lines of
base64 encoded text, which again is a bogus HTML page with non-ascii
junk at the top.  I think that's causing the hang.

I'll put any future BF 0.10 hangs into this directory:
	http://ladro.com/bf/
I've started to label the "hanging spam" based on their date I put them
in there.  For example:
	http://ladro.com/bf/20020123-02.txt
	http://ladro.com/bf/20020123-02-decoded.txt
Is my 2nd one of today.