[bogofilter-announce] bogofilter 0.10.1 (beta) available

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Thu Jan 23 13:07:02 CET 2003

At 03:06 AM 1/23/03, Boris 'pi' Piwinger wrote:

>David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> wrote:
>
> >--- 0.10.1 ---
>
> >* Fixed problem processing mime boundaries which caused an incorrect
> >   message count when processing a mailbox
>
>Last time I checked, bogofilter -v <mbox did not work (mbox
>was treated as a single mail). Is this intended or does it
>work now as a with -[sSnN]?

"-v" turns on level 1 printing of information.  It's separate from whether
you are registering or classifying messages.

All the options for registering mail, i.e snSN, work fine with a
mailbox.  Adding "-v" prints a summary line of the form "# 123 messages,
4567 words".

If you don't have snSN then you are classifying a _single_ message.  Don't
use a mailbox.