Testing shows katastrophy

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at
Thu Jan 23 09:51:35 CET 2003

Boris 'pi' Piwinger wrote:

>> [3.14 at pi ~]$ grep -v '^#' .bogofilter.cf |grep .
>> algorithm=fisher
>> min_dev=0.1
>> ham_cutoff = 0.00
>> header_format = %h: %c, spamicity=%p, version=%v/%a
>> [3.14 at pi ~]$ bogoutil -w ~/.bogofilter .MSG_COUNT
>>                        spam   good
>> .MSG_COUNT             4186  15000
>>
>> Looks much better
>
> Test is still runnig, but I gotta go, so here you get the
> results I have so far:
>
> Spam:
>    4186 test.spam
> False negatives:
> 364
> Ham:

Interesting. I had 2 false positives. It turned out that
bogofilter was more right, I had filed them in error. Also
interesting there has only been one more mail with a scocre
of 0.6someting. So I'll try 0.6 as a cutoff. Sure, there is
the risk, that new mails will get there, but it is worth trying.

pi