server-wide configuration

Barry Gould BarryGould at PennySaverUSA.net
Tue Jan 21 00:45:21 CET 2003

At 09:51 PM 1/17/2003, Chris Wilkes wrote:
>And as an aside, are other people running single BF files for their
>entire mail server?  I would think that one person's spam is another's
>ham so this wouldn't work that well.  And plus you might have that one
>person that wants to buy toner cartridges!

I am, but we've only got a few users, and I ask them to save their spam,
and to let me know about falsies.

But I agree, it does make training harder for me.
However, as Bogofilter currently has no way (other than using Mutt) for the
users to interact with it, I have little choice.

Thanks,
Barry