competition project similar to bogofilter

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sun Jan 19 22:43:39 CET 2003

At 04:34 PM 1/19/03, Matthias Andree wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I just came across "quick spam filter"
>http://www.ivarch.com/programs/quickref/qsf.shtml by Andrew Wood. Should
>we tell him about bogofilter and see if we can merge efforts?
>
>What do you think?
>
>Cheers,

I've looked at the site and it appears to be pretty new.  The first release
was just over a week ago.  Drop him a line, he might enjoy working on an
established project.  I remember last August reading Paul Graham's paper
and thinking "It'd be fun to write one of those in C" and then finding that
ESR had already started one.  I took a look, and the rest is history :-)