How to avoid s p lit up wor ds?

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Fri Jan 17 23:23:42 CET 2003

Well we could start running a OCR on any attached pictures, I'm thinking
of doing a whitelist set up where any message with attachment not on the
white list gets an auto response asking them to go to a web page to fill
out something to get on the whitelist - agreeing not to spam etc.   Just
worried that it could be used in an attempt to spam bounce.

Bogofilter could also keep track of the number of spaces, underlines etc
- as a percent of the message as a statistical indicator. Or individual
letters surrounded by anything as a percent of the message.

t_h_a_t  W_o_u_l_d  catch some.

Karl Schmidt EMail    Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.    WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street  Ph(785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049    FAX(785) 841-0434

Definition of Windows XP:
SPAM, thinly disguised as an operating system