How to avoid s p lit up wor ds?

Chris Wilkes cwilkes-bf at ladro.com
Fri Jan 17 21:42:57 CET 2003

On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 03:29:37PM -0500, David Relson wrote:

> Do you remember what the spam was using to split up the words?  I'll do
> some experiments using bogolexer, but it'd be helpful to know what the
> original looked like.

I'm trying to recall the spam that had it a lot, but here's one using it
in the subject line:
  Subject: A n t i * A g i n g   M_i_r_a_c_l_e W_o_r_k_e_r
which is kind of extreme as you could easily say "An ti  Agi ng"

> 0.9.1.2 is the latest stable version.  The mime processing code is
> presently only available from cvs on SourceForge.  If you want, I can make
> source and/or binary rpms available for you with the latest code.

Figured that out right after I sent off the email.  I'm a 0.9.1.2 person
and will look into checking out the cvs'ed code.

What's happening with MIME right now?  BF just ignores those headers,
but it still goes into the body of a mime message, right?

Chris