bogofilter 0.9.2.cvs

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sun Jan 12 19:55:57 CET 2003

G'day,

I'm finished with merging the mime processing code into the head branch,
moving the documentation files, and renaming directory tests/t.systest.d to
tests/bogofilter.  As the final change, I've tagged the merged code as
bogofilter-0_9_2-cvs.

For those of you who haven't updated or checked out the code in a while,
the following commands will get the current code and put it in directory
"current":

CVSROOT=":ext:relson at cvs.bogofilter.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/bogofilter"
export CVSROOT
cvs checkout -d current bogofilter

After updating from cvs, run "autoreconf -fis" and "configure".  The first
command will generate a new configure file from configure.in and new
Makefile.in files for each Makefile.am filee.  The second command will
generate config.h, a "Makefile" for each "Makefile.in", and other useful files.

Lastly, after building it's always a good idea to check the build.  I
usually use "make -s -k check", where the "-s" runs make in silent mode and
the "-k" tells make to keep going even if an error is detected.  At the
present time, the newest regression test, script tests/t.lock2, fails in
some environments due to some BerkeleyDB locking issues.  Matthias and
Gyepi are working on the fix.

As always, publish problems on the mailing list :-)

David Relson                   Osage Software Systems, Inc.
relson at osagesoftware.com       Ann Arbor, MI 48103
www.osagesoftware.com          tel:  734.821.8800