bozo bogofilter configuratuon needed

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Fri Jan 10 13:17:35 CET 2003

At 06:42 AM 1/10/03, Jean-Christophe Cazenave wrote:

>Hello,
>
>  I have problems to let run bogofilter (I use FreeBSD RELENG_4).
>
>Could someone tell me how to use it ?
>
>I have been told how to use it  with procmail (that's in the
>documentation).
>
>But I currently use:
>(FreeBSD), sendmail+/usr/libexec/mail.local as local mailer, fetchmail,
>and pine.
>
>  Could someone send me a list of keywords for configuring
>/etc/bogofilter.conf ?

Greetings Jean-Christophe,

Welcome to the bogofilter mailing list!

I can't help you with the FreeBSD configuration because I use
Linux/postfix/procmail.  However there are others on the list who use
FreeBSD, sendmail, fetchmail, etc.  I'm sure one of them will offer assistance.

Regarding the config file, take a look at bogofilter.cf.example.  It
contains examples of _all_ of bogofilter's config file options.  On a Linux
box, a copy of it is installed in /etc.  I'm sure you can easily find it on
your box.