How do I initialize?]

Brandon Martus webmaster at chiefdelphi.com
Tue Jan 7 20:13:00 CET 2003

`man bogofilter`

If you are trying to classify that 'spam' file as spam, you are not
providing the correct flags.

If you are trying to classify that 'spam' file as ham, you are not
providing the correct flags.

If you are trying to run that 'spam' file through bogofilter, to change
the headers properly, you are not providing the correct flags.

Hopefully that helps. :)

-Brandon