unregistration options

Matej Cepl matej at ceplovi.cz
Fri Feb 28 05:39:06 CET 2003

Greg Louis wrote:
> If you're reopening the poll I vote you proceed as you had planned: -S
> and -N unregister, and -Sn and -Ns do the old thing.  With respect and
> sympathy for Dan's position, I still feel this approach is clean and
> elegant and will save more headaches than it causes.

Taking back my vote -- -u is of course usefull function in
itself. After all, I will rather rewrite my macros. :-(

Matej

--
Matej Cepl,
Finger: 89EF 4BC6 288A BF43 1BAB  25C3 E09F EF25 D964 84AC

understand, v.:
    To reach a point, in your investigation of some subject,
    at which you cease to examine what is really present, and
    operate on the basis of your own internal model instead.