[bogofilter-announce] Happy Valentine's Day - bogofilter 0.10.3 released

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Mon Feb 17 12:58:01 CET 2003

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> writes:

> Bogofilter-0.10.3 has just been uploaded to SourceForge.net and released
> as "bogofilter-current".  It's version 0.10.3 with the database
> efficiency changes included, as well as patches for all the (minor)
> bugfixes.

I've updated the FreeBSD port to build 0.10.3, technical details at

The FreeBSD port is automatically tracked at:
http://www.freshports.org/mail/bogofilter/

For more information on how to use the FreeBSD port to your advantage,
see the "Installing Applications: Packages and Ports" section of the
FreeBSD handbook at
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/ports.html