Accuracy is lacking

Nick Simicich njs at scifi.squawk.com
Sat Feb 15 07:13:47 CET 2003

At 08:30 AM 2003-02-14 -0500, David Relson wrote:

>It'll be amusing to see what score bogofilter gives to _this_ message
>(given its mix of ham and spam subjects).

My guess is that you are right, and that the numbers vary from person to
person. But one big change for me was when bodies were parsed, and I got
another shift when I repaired my databases - I believe that there were
things happening in the broken databases that I simply did not
understand.  Just as a side comment, I reorganized my databases again today
and the databases properly verified and properly dumped and restored.

--
Take The Boulder Pledge Today
"Under no circumstances will I ever purchase anything offered to me as the
Nick Simicich - njs at scifi.squawk.com