bogofilter -vvv help

Greg Louis glouis at dynamicro.on.ca
Fri Feb 14 12:25:26 CET 2003

On 20030213 (Thu) at 2345:27 -0700, Matt Armstrong wrote:
> What do each of the columns in bogofilter -vvv mean?  The columns near
> the left are fairly self explanatory, but the farther right you go the
> stranger they get.

>                                      n     pgood      pbad        fw  invfwlog     fwlog U
> "src"                             1480  0.087034  0.008764  0.091481  -0.09594  -2.39162 +

Token             # of times encountered in training

pgood and pbad represent the raw likelihood that a message containing
this token is a nonspam or spam respectively

fw is Robinson's weighted index, which combines pgood and pbad to give
a value that will be close to zero if a message containing this token
is likely to be a nonspam and close to one if it's likely to be a spam

the next two columns are ln (fw) and ln (1-fw) respectively; these are
useful in an R table (see the -R option).

The last column contains a + if this token contributes to the final
"spamicity" value, and a - if it was excluded because it's closer than
min_dev to 0.5.

Hope that helps..........
--
| G r e g  L o u i s          | gpg public key:      |
|   http://www.bgl.nu/~glouis |   finger greg at bgl.nu |