mailbox classification not working right

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Tue Feb 4 20:06:29 CET 2003

Hi Barry,

As you know the two major new features in 0.10.0 (beta) through 0.10.2
(stable) have been mime processing and killing html comments.  There have
been a number of problems in both these areas.  All known problems were
fixed prior to the release of 0.10.2.  Unfortunately, an additional problem
was uncovered shortly after the release.  There is a patch for it on
SourceForge.

My recommendation would be to get 0.10.2, apply the patch, build, and
test.  Given the complexity of mime processing and of discarding html
comments, there could still be problems.  If the new build fixes your
problem, that would be very good.  If you still have a problem, send me the
problem mailbox and I'll take a look.  Alternatively, if you want me to
test with your mailbox _before_ you build, I can do that.  Just let me know.