New 0.15.13 rpms

Gyepi SAM gyepi at praxis-sw.com
Wed Dec 31 17:59:05 CET 2003

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 11:07:35AM -0500, David Relson wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I've built some new rpms for bogofilter-0.15.13 with the intent of
> fixing recent dependency problems.  Please download and test and report
> back to the list.  If they're OK, 0.15.13 will be promoted to "stable".

The standard rpm file looks OK. The requirement for a specific db version
could be a real problem. For example, I have version 3.1 installed, but the
rpm requires 3.3, so I could not install bogofilter without first upgrading to
that specific version of db.  The static version is fine. I did not download
the src.rpm.

-Gyepi