version 1.0 plan

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Mon Dec 29 02:17:49 CET 2003

Myself:

David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> writes:

> How is that project coming?  If it's ready, we could include it sooner,
> rather than later.  Having it be in 0.16 would work for me.

I'd prefer a datastore_db.c rewrite for that - as such, it would suit
0.17 better according to your scheme.

In any case, I need "separate word list" mode dropped before I can start
this, no #ifdefs to reenable. Only bogoutil/bogoupgrade may be "separate
word list" aware in order to merge. Oh, and we'll have some
$BOGOFILTER_DIR pollution from BerkeleyDB in that case (for write-ahead
logs, locks and all that).