Need help please

Charles F. Wyble (imap) cwyble at thewybles.com
Tue Dec 23 19:04:24 CET 2003

FOUND IT:

Just in case anyone else has this problem.

I had installed 15.10 and had this problem (downloaded source from
sourceforge).  Then when I had this problem I had re-built it several
times and the executable was ok because I could pipe a message through
bogofilter from the shell and it would work, no problem.

Yesterday, I noticed that 15.11 was on sourceforge, so I downloaded the
source, compiled and installed it and it works.  I know this is beyound
my understanding, but it is now working, so I will not ask too many more
questions.

Charlie