DG/UX

Dave Lovelace dave at firstcomp.biz
Mon Dec 15 17:33:00 CET 2003

Thanks, Matthias.  It didn't work.  (But I don't mean to carp.  I appreciate
the time folks, notably you & David, have put in trying to help.)
Definitely the message you cited looked hopeful, if indeed dwarf (whatever
it is) was involved.

I mention again that there doesn't seem to be any file anywhere called
config.cache (or any reasonable variation).

I'm appending a (compressed) tarball containing:
- all the config* files
- all the Makefiles
- a file called nmtable.txt with the output of "nm src/libbf_gsl.a"
- a file called makelisting.txt with the screen output of the make

Thanks again.

--
- Dave Lovelace
  dave at firstcomp.biz