DG/UX [was: Re: problem building 0.15.7

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sat Dec 13 00:45:08 CET 2003

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 17:28:31 -0500 (EST)
Dave Lovelace <dave at firstcomp.biz> wrote:

> OK, that was little if any improvement.  The unresolved-symbol errors
> do not go away.
>
> Again, I'll attach a listing from the make, the config.log, and all
> the generated Makefiles.
>
> The listing from the make may have some problems due to line wrap.
> Sorry if so.

Dave,

A couple of additional straws to try grasping:

1) "make bogolexer" - doesn't need gsl, so won't have the gsl problem
that's plaguing us.
2) "make bogoutil" - same comment as #1
3) run the attached link-bogofilter.sh script.  It explicitly links
_all_ the gsl related object files, without using the library.  It
_might_ succeed.

David