whitelist

Boris 'pi' Piwinger 3.14 at logic.univie.ac.at
Thu Dec 11 10:17:08 CET 2003

Jordi Marine wrote:

> I think actually is not posible to add a whitelist to bogofitler, will be it posible in future versions??

A whitelist should work by not feeding something into the
filter (or just for training as ham). So this is not
something bogofilter should do.

> I have some problems with mails from NetworkSolutions that are not spam, but bogofilter dont think the same  ;)

I had those problems too. Actually, I overlooked those false
positives for quite some time (looking at those messages
used if you train on error only will typically show those
problems). Now it works. Just train with them and the
problem goes away.

pi