Maildir format

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Tue Dec 9 19:39:21 CET 2003

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 10:21:22 -0800
Chris Wilkes <cwilkes-bf at ladro.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 09, 2003 at 06:46:08PM +0100, Micha? Wieja wrote:
> >
> > Sorry for silly question, but how to 'teach' bogofilter with mail
> > stored in Maildir format ?
>
> That's not a silly question at all!  What I do is the following:
>
>   for i in ./Maildir/.good/cur/*; do
>     bogofilter -n -I $i;
>   done
>
>   for i in ./Maildir/.spam/cur/*; do
>     bogofilter -s -I $i;
>   done

Hi Chris,

Bogofilter's Maildir support is several months old.  It was introduced
in version 0.15.0 when bogofilter's input code got a major reworking and
expansion.   My environment doesn't use Maildir so my personal
experience is severely limited.   Have you tried "-B" with a Maildir?
Can you report on the experience?

Thanks.