Clean the database from non-spam mails?

Johannes Klug derjoi at gmx.net
Wed Dec 3 17:04:20 CET 2003

On Wednesday 03 December 2003 15:29, David Relson wrote:
> I'll admit it -- having separate ham and spam database files makes
> deletion easier.  May I ask why you want to do this?

Hi David,
I fed my whole inbox to bogofilter some time ago, so it knows how my hams look
like. Since then, I have received a reasonable amount of ham mails, but have
not added them to the bogofilter database.
So while I enter every new spam to the db, my ham-db becomes more and more
outdated, and I just want to fix this by re-training bogofilter with my
current set of ham emails.

Johannes