Clean the database from non-spam mails?

Johannes Klug derjoi at gmx.net
Wed Dec 3 15:21:58 CET 2003

On Wednesday 03 December 2003 02:00, Tom Anderson wrote:
> If you have the original hams that were registered...
> bogofilter -N ham.mbx
>
> Tom

Hi Tom,

I do have the original hams, but they are in the same maildir as all the newer
ones were.

man bogofilter says:
"If '-N' is used for a message that wasn't registered as non-spam, the counts
will still be decremented."

So if I just took all the messages that are in my inbox and gave them to
bogofilter with -N, the counts still would be decremented.

Man, just deleting the unwanted database-file would have been sooo easy :)

Johannes