web-based spam reclassification frontend

Barry Gould BarryGould at PennySaverUSA.net
Thu Aug 28 19:37:40 CEST 2003

Someone on slashdot recently mentioned cgi frontend for error
reclassification of spam programs.

http://www.pc-utils.com/unix/webfilt/

ISTM this should be easily adaptable to bogofilter; has anyone already done it?

It may be overkill though; a simple form with a textarea, and a few buttons
for correction options would probably suffice.

Thanks,
Barry