Random thought

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Fri Aug 15 21:28:56 CEST 2003

Peter,

The early versions of bogofilter used the graham algorithm with a max count
of 4 per token.  When we switched to the Robinson algorithm, the max
counter per token was lowered to 1.

If I recall, you just need to find/change variable 'max_repeats' to change
the behavior.  If you decide to run an experiment, let us know how it goes :-)

David