training is SLOW

Gyepi SAM gyepi at praxis-sw.com
Mon Aug 11 15:29:49 CEST 2003

On Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 08:03:45PM -0700, Rodney D. Myers wrote:
> On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 16:46:49 -0400
> David Relson <relson at osagesoftware.com> wrote:
> I'm no programmer. And your script wouldn't work for me, so I've been
> abusing the bash shell ;-), and came up with my solution, and it is not
> very elegant, but it works;

Yes, it does work, but that's about all I would say about it.

David's scriplet was missing a couple of characters, s'all. Hopefully,
next time you have such a task, you'll use something similar.

for dir in /home/rodney/Mail/Computer/* ; do
   find $dir -type f -exec "echo 'From ' ; cat {} ; echo " \;
   /usr/local/bin/bogofilter -b -nvvv -PI
done

-Gyepi

--
Let us work without theorizing. It's the only way to make life endurable.
	--Voltaire