After Compiling...

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sun Aug 10 14:24:13 CEST 2003

Lane,

Now that I've got all the info, the trick is to write it up so that it's
concise and useful.

By the way, flex is used to convert the parser grammer (in file
src/lexer_v3.l) to C code which is then used by bogofilter and bogolexer.

'Tis good that you're up and running.  I wish there was some simple
incantation, perhaps "install" or "build", that would check the environment
and diagnose any problems.  "configure" does a good job of identifying the
pieces, but only if all the pieces are present.  "autogen.sh" does _some_
of what's needed to check the environment.  The remaining steps, like
setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH