proposed improvements

Cedric Foll cedric.foll at ac-rouen.fr
Wed Apr 30 15:20:52 CEST 2003

Hi,

i'm using bogofilter on my mail serveur and I'm really happy with it.
I'm trying spamassassin and a propose few things that i found good in
that soft.

1)Possibility of analysing more than just a word. For exemple "bigger"
and "sex" are quite usual in a no-spam e-mail. But "bigger sex" is
almost allreay spam.
So it could be an option in bogofilter during learning process to also
analyse block of two words.
For exemple with the text "A B C D" to not only save
but also
A B
B C
C D
I know that the db would be three time bigger but space disk isn't a pb
for a lot of people. And it could be an option.
2) For each mail learned, to have a file where we save a checksum of the
mail and his classification. So it should not be possible to learn more
than one time an e-mail and when a mistake is done, no more need of -S
and -N. (spamassin use something like that). It shoudl be optional too.

Regards.