Bulk mode in bogofilter 0.12.1

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Sun Apr 27 13:07:58 CEST 2003

Michael,

Thanks for the two problem reports.  I'm attending an archery instructors'
class this weekend so I'm short on time at the moment.

The html_mode lines in bogofilter.cf.example is some experimental code that
has escaped.  Just delete it.

The "-B" problem bears some investigation, but first I have to reproduce
it.  I'm not sure if your fix will work or not, as it might conflict with
the "-M" flag which allows processing of mbox files.  Experimentation will
tell, but I don't have the time at the moment.

David

P.S.  In case you didn't realize, the mailing list has been down for
several days.  Adrian knows about it and attributes the problem to
"upstream connectivity issues".