filter mode and hints.

printer at moveupdate.com printer at moveupdate.com
Tue Apr 8 01:19:50 CEST 2003

= = = Original message = = =

[...]
Secondly, it seems to me that there's a lot of
hints in spam emails that bogofilter is ignoring.
Spamassassin checks for a large number of email
features (like 'may be forged' in received lines,
and large amounts of whitespace in subject lines)
that are used to decide if an email is spam or
not.

= = = eof Original message = = =

I don't think using 'may be forged' is a good indicator. I used
to filter for that in procmail but found that the false positives
where well over 25%
I did find that looking for 5 or more spaces or a tab in the
subject line worked out very well.