Bug in FAQ

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Tue Apr 1 15:06:52 CEST 2003

At 07:54 AM 4/1/03, Boris 'pi' Piwinger wrote:

>http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/bogofilter/bogofilter/doc/bogofilter-faq.html#query-database
>
>has an error in the first paragraph. It says:
>"bogoutil -d $BOGOFILTER_DIR example.com"
>That should be -w.

Fixed.

>BTW: It would be nice if $BOGOFILTER_DIR would be taken from
>the config files if not given explicitely on the command line.

Already done, if you're asking what I think.

The directory can be specified on the command line, in the config file, or
by environment variable.  There was some discussion on proper precedence
for these three sources several weeks ago.  There's a test, t.bogodir, in
src/tests/bogofilter, to ensure that the desired precedence doesn't get broken.