mass processing with mutt and Fcc

David Relson relson at osagesoftware.com
Tue Apr 1 14:56:28 CEST 2003

At 07:47 AM 4/1/03, Shawn Barnhart wrote:

> [...]

Shawn,

Bogofilter looks at nearly all the tokens of a message.  Some stuff is
ignored - for example message IDs, because they tend to be unique, and
innards of html tags and comments.

Given a significant number of tokens in a message, no single token will
make bogofilter think the message is ham (or spam).  So bogofilter doesn't
_need_ to delete X-Bogosity lines.  Deleting them is very useful for your
MUA's filters.