mass processing with mutt and Fcc

Mark Stosberg mark at summersault.com
Tue Apr 1 13:49:36 CEST 2003

Hello,

I'm a new bogofilter user as well as new Mutt user. So far I'm very
happy with both. I have a couple mutt specific questions related to
bogofilter.

Currently I use procmail to parse incoming mail with bogofilter,
although I'm not using the "-u" option. I have rebound "d" to also make
messages as "good" before deleting and "X" deletes mail, first marking
it as spam with bogofilter.

What's a good way to select a bunch of messages and mark them as spam
(and delete them) all at once, from within Mutt?

Also, would it be useful for bogofilter to mark my outgoing mail as
"good" with bogofilter? Perhaps there is a way to do this by setting up
a second "Fcc" line which pipes mail in. I'm not sure how to do that
either (if it's even a good idea).

Thanks!

	Mark

--